- May 2013
- Register now for the Informal Hearings and HLD – deadline extended: 22nd of May
- April 2013
- Civil Society Registration for the HLD now open - Deadline 15th May 2013
- 06 November 2012
- Civil Society Programme for GFMD 2012
- Delegates and other participants in the Civil Society Days
- Live-streaming during the Civil Society Days
- Delegate preparation
- Civil Society reports to governments during final GFMD briefing
Newsletter: September 2012
GENEVA, 19 September
- Selection of Civil Society Delegates brings GFMD Mauritius closer with 9 weeks to go
- GFMD Civil Society Concept Paper 2012 out
- Civil Society reports to governments during the fourth Friends of the Forum, 10 September
- Continental meeting in Africa organized to prepare for GFMD
Click here to access the newsletter.
The JMDI has launched a photo and video competition to promote the positive impact of migration on development
On the run up to the Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD) and in order to promote the work of M&D practitioners (that’s you!) and to ensure that your hard work is made visible, the JMDI has decided to run a photo and video competition that will be showcased in Mauritius this November at this years’ GFMD!
The first prize winner will receive a paid trip to attend the GFMD in Mauritius and all participants will enjoy visibility at the GFMD where a special area has been reserved for you. Your pictures and videos will also be posted on the JMDI website which is visited by more than 6,000 people monthly. Click here for more information.
News from GFMD Government Programme
The 3rd Meeting of the GFMD Steering Group is extended also to Friends of the Forum in Geneva
3 July 2012; Geneva — Over 100 delegates from 28 GFMD Steering Group Members and 53 other UN Member States and GFMD Observers comprising Friends of the Forum met on 29 June 2012 in Geneva, as the Mauritian GFMD Chair stepped up efforts in organizing the GFMD 2012 Summit Meeting to be held in Mauritius on 21-22 November 2012. READ MORE >>>
More news items here from GFMD Government Programme >>>